$25 late fee after June 10th.
- The camp will be held at Dumbarton Complex (Behind Dumbarton Elementary School). Dumbarton Complex: 9000 Hungary Spring Rd
- An on-site EMT and RN will be available during the camp
- Participants should bring cleats, tennis shoes, helmet, batting gloves, softball glove and bat (if desired). Also a change of clothes, towel, sunscreen, visor and cooler is recommended.
- Camp will provide personal instruction and teach all aspects of the game (pitching, catching, fielding, throwing, bunting, hitting, baserunning, etc.)
- Girls will be divided up by age and defensive position. With games and contests included.
- One of the few softball camps on the East Coast that guarantees an 8:1 ratio for participants/staff with this amount of experience.
- This camp has helped develop talents of many all-district, all-regional and all-state players.
- Team discount (7 players or more) and family discounts are available (sisters only).
- Concessions will be available onsite. If preferred, campers may bring a bag lunch.