Pre-registration is a Must. No Refunds.
$25 late fee after June 10th.
$245 per camper. $215 for 2nd sister after 1st sister pays full price.
Teams or groups of eight or more may pay $225 each, but, forms MUST be sent in together.
• The camp will be held at Dumbarton Complex (Behind Dumbarton Elementary School). Dumbarton Complex: 9000 Hungary Spring Rd
• An on-site EMT and RN will be available during the camp
• Participants should bring cleats, tennis shoes, helmet, batting gloves, softball glove and bat (if desired). Also a change of clothes, towel, sunscreen, visor and cooler is recommended.
• Camp will provide personal instruction and teach all aspects of the game (pitching, catching, fielding, throwing, bunting, hitting, baserunning, etc.)
• Girls will be divided up by age and defensive position. With games and contests included.
• One of the few softball camps on the East Coast that guarantees an 8:1 ratio for participants/staff with this amount of experience.
• This camp has helped develop talents of many all-district, all-regional and all-state players.
• Team discount (7 players or more) and family discounts are available (sisters only).
• Concessions will be available onsite. If preferred, campers may bring a bag lunch.
PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF YOUR INSURANCE CARD WITH YOUR REGISTRATION FORM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE!!!
PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK THE WEBSITE FOR ANY POSSIBLE CHANGES IN THE LOCATION DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER!!